Craft Beers Made with Mother's Love
Featured Craft Beers
5.2% ABV, 21 IBU
Marrying the best elements of traditional German golden ales and classic Midwestern wheats, this American Blonde lives up to Mother’s expectations. Towhead is refreshingly light-bodied with flavor that won’t quit. It starts slightly sweet with hints of fruit and finishes with the faintest hop kiss that’ll leave you reaching for another. And another.
7.0% ABV, 70 IBU
You’re in for a helluva burly bite with this one. Mother’s India Pale Ale is aggressively hopped in both the wort kettle and aging vessel for a sharp, clean bitterness and fragrant citrus hop flavors. We've instilled a mellow malt character as the backbone to balance the elevated alcohol and hop levels IPA lovers crave. Whether you’re an IPA loyalist or just sampling, you’ve found yourself a great beer. So spend some quality time with Mother’s Lil’ Helper.
5.5% ABV, 24 IBU
Three Blind Mice is inspired by our favorite qualities from English brown ales, German altbiers, and Irish reds. Mother’s trio of beer connoisseurs sipped away many a night, working to find this ideal combination. Mother’s beautiful brown beer is medium-bodied with caramel, toffee, and subtle chocolate malt flavors—all balanced by moderate hop notes and a clean, dry finish.
- Celebrate American Craft Beer Week with Mother's!
- Mother's LOVE: April, 2013
- Doozy! is coming!!!
- Raspberry ITBM hits KC
- THING 1 THING 2 THING: Version 5.0
- Mother's LOVE: February, 2013
- Mother's LOVE
- Springfield: Raspberry Imperial Three Blind Mice Bottles!!
- Day In The Life: Jeremy Wicks
- Single Barrel Foggy hits Kansas City
- THING 1 THING 2 THING: Version 4.0
- Day In The Life: Kelly Spencer
- Want A Mother's Neon?!
- The Thing 1 Thing 2 Thing: 3.0
- Oktoberfest Photo Contest!!!
- The Thing 1 Thing 2 Thing is coming soon....
- A Day In The Life: Marcus Chatman
- A Day in the Life: Jesse Gagnon
- Bottle Launch in Kansas City
- A Day In The Life: Nathan Traw