Craft Beers Made with Mother's Love
Featured Craft Beers
5.2% ABV, 21 IBU
Marrying the best elements of traditional German golden ales and classic Midwestern wheats, this American Blonde lives up to Mother’s expectations. Towhead is refreshingly light-bodied with flavor that won’t quit. It starts slightly sweet with hints of fruit and finishes with the faintest hop kiss that’ll leave you reaching for another. And another.
7.0% ABV, 70 IBU
You’re in for a helluva burly bite with this one. Mother’s Midwest Coast IPA is hopped in both the wort kettle and aging vessel for a sharp, clean bitterness and fragrant citrus hop flavors. We've instilled a mellow malt character as the backbone to balance the elevated hop character. Whether you’re an IPA loyalist or just sampling, you’ve found yourself a great beer. So spend some quality time with Mother’s Lil’ Helper.
5.5% ABV, 24 IBU
Three Blind Mice is inspired by our favorite qualities from English brown ales, German altbiers, and Irish reds. Mother’s trio of beer connoisseurs sipped away many a night, working to find this ideal combination. Mother’s beautiful brown beer is medium-bodied with caramel, toffee, and subtle chocolate malt flavors—all balanced by moderate hop notes and a clean, dry finish.
- #CookWithMothers Recipe Contest
- Vanilla Winter Grind Makes A Holiday Return!
- The Hunt for Vanilla Winter Grind
- Ales for ALS
- American Craft Beer Week with Mother's Brewing
- Bocce Ball Spring League-->Registration Begins!
- Mother's Brewery Heading to the Big Leagues!
- 5th EVER Mother's Day Festival....on the books for May 16th!
- Lawrence, KS Launch Week!
- Forget Winter....Spring Batch is Coming!
- Mother's Brewing is Headed to Lawrence, KS!
- Celebrate Winter Grind Week with Your Mother's!
- WINTER GRIND HAS ARRIVED!!!!!
- Mother's is Heading Down to the Mountain! Harvest Fest 2014, Here We Come!!
- Time for Hot Springs, AR to Get Some Mother's LOVE!
- Mother's & Ebbet's Field present Sunday Fundays!
- Mother's & Little Rock: A Match Made in Craft Beer Heaven
- PHOTO CONTEST!!! #showusyourcans
- OKTOBERFEST IN THE OZARKS IS ON FOR SEPT 13TH!
- Springfield Craft Beer Week Kicks off July 13 with your Mother's!